This ancient form of massage works on the marma points of the face. Marma points are the meeting places of muscles, bones, tendons, arteries and veins. A marma point is a vital energy point. These energy points are infused with life force and have the possibility of changing awareness. Our life force has great potential and intuitive awareness.
Ayurvedic face massage can be rejuvenating as it works on Marma points affecting the entire body. By working on these points the body can be relaxed, cleansed and rejuvenated.
The Marma Points of the face and head can:-
- Enhance cerebral circulation and aid co-ordination
- Stimulate memory and concentration
- Calm the mind and balance the emotions
- Relieve sinus congestion
- Help to release buried emotions
- Benefit the eyes
- Contribute to optimum function of the pituitary and pineal glands
Glowing good health and well-being are great contributions for beauty and a joyful, prosperous life.