Ayurvedic Head Massage
Ayurvedic Head Massage is a massage that works on the energy points on the face and head.
These points can affect the metabolism of the entire body, the emotions and the way a person handles life.
I have had people comment with a 30 second massage on their head, that it has made them feel more alert.
Ayurvedic face massage can be rejuvenating as it works on Marma points affecting the entire body.
By working on these points the body can be relaxed, cleansed and rejuvenated.
The Marma Points of the face and head can:
- Enhance cerebral circulation and aid co-ordination
- Stimulate memory and concentration
- Calm the mind and balance the emotions
- Relieve sinus congestion
- Help to release buried emotions
- Benefit the eyes
- Contribute to optimum function of the pituitary and pineal glands
Glowing good health and well-being are great contributions for a wonderful life.